Caxton sells stake in Pearson Southern Africa for $68 mln
JOHANNESBURG Aug 30 (Reuters) - South African publishing firm Caxton said on Friday it will sell its 15 percent stake in Pearson Southern Africa for 703.3 million rand ($68 million) to publisher Longman Group.
Pearson Southern Africa publishes academic books in 11 countries in sub-Saharan Africa. ($1 = 10.3205 South African rand) (Reporting by Tiisetso Motsoeneng; Editing by Jon Herskovitz)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions