STXNEWS LATAM-Anhanguera, Kroton added to Bovespa index preview
Education firms Anhanguera Educacional Participacoes SA and Kroton Educacional SA were listed in the final preview of modifications to Brazil's benchmark Ibovespa stock index, exchange operator BM&FBovespa said on Friday.
Listing the shares in the preview increases the likelihood they will be added to the official index for the period between Sept. 2 of this year and Jan. 3, 2014.
With the addition, the index will comprise 73 stocks from 67 companies, BM&FBovespa said.
The weighting of troubled oil producer OGX Petroleo e Gas Participacoes SA dropped to 4.263 percent of the index in the preview, down from 5.061 percent in the current portfolio.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'