Spain to sell bonds due 2018 and 2023 on Thursday
MADRID Aug 30 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Friday it plans to auction next Thursday bonds due Oct. 31, 2018, with a 3.75 percent coupon, and Oct. 31, 2023, with a 4.4 percent coupon.
The Treasury will announce the amount it hopes to raise at the auction at around 1200 GMT on Monday.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote