South Africa gold producers say strike to start from Tuesday
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South Africa's gold producers said on Friday they had received a 48-hour strike notice from the National Union of Mineworkers and expected the strike to take effect from the night shift on Tuesday.
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports