South Africa gold producers say strike to start from Tuesday
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South Africa's gold producers said on Friday they had received a 48-hour strike notice from the National Union of Mineworkers and expected the strike to take effect from the night shift on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Ed Stoddard; Editing by David Dolan)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA