Yingli Green's loss shrinks on China demand
Aug 30 (Reuters) - Yingli Green Energy Holding Co Ltd posted a smaller quarterly loss mainly due to surging demand for its solar panels in China, where the solar power generating capacity is expected to more than quadruple in the next two years.
Net loss narrowed to $52.3 million, or 33 cents per American Depositary Shares (ADS) in the second quarter, from $90.2 million, or 58 cents per ADS, a year earlier.
Revenue rose about 13 percent to $550.4 million.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea
- Defense at bin Laden son-in-law trial cites alleged 9/11 mastermind