U.N. inspectors arrive at Beirut international airport - witness
BEIRUT (Reuters) - The team of United Nations inspectors that was investigating the alleged chemical weapons attack in Syria arrived at Beirut International Airport on Saturday, a Reuters witness said.
The team had crossed the land border from Syria into Lebanon earlier in the day after completing its four-day investigation.
(Reporting by Issam Abdullah; Editing by Pravin Char)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea
Time magazine named Pope Francis as its Person of the Year, crediting him with shifting the message of the Catholic Church. Slideshow