Members of House of Representatives to get White House briefing on Syria Sunday
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Members of the U.S. House of Representatives will receive a classified White House briefing on Sunday on the situation in Syria, House Speaker John Boehner's office reported on Saturday.
The speaker's office said in an update for members that the session is set for 2 p.m. EDT.
(Reporting by Steve Holland; Editing by Vicki Allen)
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote