Morocco July M2 money supply growth slows to 4.5 pct
DUBAI, Sept 1 (Reuters) - M2 money supply growth in Morocco slowed to 4.5 percent year-on-year in July from 5.9 percent in June, central bank data showed on Sunday. July 13 June 13 M1 change yr/yr (pct) 3.7 5.4 M2 change yr/yr (pct) 4.5 5.9 M3 change yr/yr (pct) 5.8 5.0 Bank credit yr/yr (pct) 2.2 2.7
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'