Kerry says sarin used in Syrian chemical attacks
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said on Sunday that tests proved positive for use of the chemical weapon sarin in Syrian chemical attacks.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |