Brazil posts August trade surplus of $1.226 bln
BRASILIA, Sept 2
BRASILIA, Sept 2 (Reuters) - Brazil posted a trade surplus of $1.226 billion in August, the trade ministry said on Monday.
The result was below expectations for a $1.5 billion surplus, according to the median forecast of 15 analysts surveyed by Reuters.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |