Brazil posts August trade surplus of $1.226 bln
BRASILIA, Sept 2
BRASILIA, Sept 2 (Reuters) - Brazil posted a trade surplus of $1.226 billion in August, the trade ministry said on Monday.
The result was below expectations for a $1.5 billion surplus, according to the median forecast of 15 analysts surveyed by Reuters.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel