Ericsson to invest 7 bln SEK to build data centres
STOCKHOLM, Sept 2
STOCKHOLM, Sept 2 (Reuters) - Global number one mobile network infrastructure firm Ericsson said on Monday it would build three new data centres over the next five years at a cost of around 7 billion Swedish crowns ($1.05 billion).
Ericsson said it would build two data centres in Sweden and one in Canada.
Ericsson CEO Hans Vestberg said 5 billion of the investment would be made in Sweden. ($1 = 6.6381 Swedish crowns) (Reporting by Simon Johnson)
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Timeline: The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source