Immofinanz sells Hilton Danube for 48 mln eur
VIENNA, Sept 2
VIENNA, Sept 2 (Reuters) - Austrian real estate group Immofinanz has sold the Hilton Vienna Danube hotel to a subsidiary of Germany's Internos Real Investors for 48 million euros ($63 million).
"This transaction, which continues the company's exit from the non-core hotel business, took place above the carrying amount of the property," Immofinanz said on Monday. ($1 = 0.7584 euros) (Reporting by Georgina Prodhan; Editing by Michael Shields)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'