Norway's Kvaerner says unclear about financial impact of Longview bankruptcy
OSLO, Sept 2
OSLO, Sept 2 (Reuters) - Norwegian industrial group Kvaerner , which was involved in the construction of the $2-billion Longview coal power plant in the U.S., said on Monday it was unclear how it would be hit financially by the plant's bankruptcy.
On Friday, Longview Power LLC filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy and blamed a unit of Germany's Siemens for delays in construction that left it unable to pay its debts.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study