Norway's August s/a housing prices up 1.1 pct m/m
OSLO, Sept 2
OSLO, Sept 2 (Reuters) - Norwegian seasonally adjusted housing prices rose 1.1 percent in August compared to July, real estate industry associations reported on Monday.
On a year-on-year basis, prices rose by 3.9 percent in August, in line with the annual growth rate in July, the association of real estate agents (NEF) and the association of real estate agency firms (NFF) said.
Unadjusted prices rose by 2.4 percent in August from July. (Reporting by Oslo newsroom)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message