Samsung Heavy wins $955 mln deals to build LNG ships, drillship
SEOUL, Sept 2
SEOUL, Sept 2 (Reuters) - South Korea's Samsung Heavy Industries Co Ltd said on Monday it won an order worth 446.5 billion Korean won ($402.23 million) to build two liquefied natural gas ships by March 2017 for Flex LNG Ltd .
Samsung also said it won a separate deal from an unidentified shipper in Oceania to manufacture one drillship by December 2015 worth 610.3 billion won.
($1 = 1110.0500 Korean won)
(Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South