Samsung Heavy wins $955 mln deals to build LNG ships, drillship
SEOUL, Sept 2
SEOUL, Sept 2 (Reuters) - South Korea's Samsung Heavy Industries Co Ltd said on Monday it won an order worth 446.5 billion Korean won ($402.23 million) to build two liquefied natural gas ships by March 2017 for Flex LNG Ltd .
Samsung also said it won a separate deal from an unidentified shipper in Oceania to manufacture one drillship by December 2015 worth 610.3 billion won.
($1 = 1110.0500 Korean won)
(Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin)
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- NASA Mars rover finds evidence of life-friendly ancient lake