Samsung Heavy wins $955 mln deals to build LNG ships, drillship
SEOUL, Sept 2
SEOUL, Sept 2 (Reuters) - South Korea's Samsung Heavy Industries Co Ltd said on Monday it won an order worth 446.5 billion Korean won ($402.23 million) to build two liquefied natural gas ships by March 2017 for Flex LNG Ltd .
Samsung also said it won a separate deal from an unidentified shipper in Oceania to manufacture one drillship by December 2015 worth 610.3 billion won.
($1 = 1110.0500 Korean won)
(Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin)
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source