Spain to issue up to 4 bln euros in bonds on Thursday
MADRID, Sept 2
MADRID, Sept 2 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Monday it aims to sell between 3 billion and 4 billion euros ($4.0 billion-$5.3 billion) of debt at a double bond auction on Thursday.
Spain will issue bonds due Oct. 31, 2018, with a 3.75 percent coupon, and Oct. 31, 2023, with a 4.4 percent coupon.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |