Friends of Syria to meet on Sept 8 in Rome: source
ROME (Reuters) - The core group of nations making up the Friends of Syria will meet on September 8 in Rome, a diplomatic source said on Monday.
The meeting will most probably be attended by foreign ministers from the 11 countries making up the core group, the source said. Those countries include France, the United States, Britain, Egypt and Saudi Arabia.
(Reporting By Catherine Hornby; editing by James Mackenzie)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'