Bank of America launches up to $1.5 bln CCB stake sale-term sheet
HONG KONG, Sept 3
HONG KONG, Sept 3 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp launched on Tuesday an up to $1.5 billion sell-down in China Construction Bank Corp (CCB) shares, offloading its remaining stake in China's second-biggest lender, according to a term sheet of the deal seen by Reuters.
The U.S. bank offered 2 billion Hong Kong-traded shares of CCB in a range of HK$5.63 to HK$5.81 each, equivalent to a discount of up to 5.1 percent to Tuesday's close of HK$5.93, the terms said.
CCB shares are down 4.7 percent since the beginning of the year in Hong Kong.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients