Honda says August China auto sales down 2.5 pct on year
SHANGHAI, September 3
SHANGHAI, September 3 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co Ltd and its two local joint-ventures sold 55,553 automobiles in China in August, down 2.5 percent from a year earlier, the Japanese automaker said on Tuesday.
That follows a 1.7 percent year-on-year decline in July and a 5.6 percent fall in June.
In the first eight months of this year, through the end of August, Honda sold a total of 423,271 vehicles, down 2.9 percent from a year earlier.
Honda makes vehicles in China in partnership with Dongfeng Motor Group Co and Guangzhou Automobile Group Co . (Reporting by Samuel Shen and Kazunori Takada)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image