Fannie Mae to sell $1 billion in bills on Wednesday
Sept 3 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Tuesday it plans to sell $1 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will include $500 million of three-month bills, due Dec. 4, 2013, and $500 million of six-month bills, due March 5, 2014.
Settlement is Sept. 4-5.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |