Glenview Capital increases stake in J.C. Penney to 9.1 pct -filing
NEW YORK, Sept 3
NEW YORK, Sept 3 (Reuters) - Hedge fund Glenview Capital Management reported in a regulatory filing Tuesday that it had more than doubled its stake in retailer J.C. Penney Co Inc. to 9.1 percent.
The hedge fund, run by Larry Robbins, showed an increase from an earlier reported stake of about 3.8 percent in the company as of June 30, filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission showed.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |