Glenview Capital increases stake in J.C. Penney to 9.1 pct -filing
NEW YORK, Sept 3
NEW YORK, Sept 3 (Reuters) - Hedge fund Glenview Capital Management reported in a regulatory filing Tuesday that it had more than doubled its stake in retailer J.C. Penney Co Inc. to 9.1 percent.
The hedge fund, run by Larry Robbins, showed an increase from an earlier reported stake of about 3.8 percent in the company as of June 30, filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission showed.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea