Glenview Capital increases stake in J.C. Penney to 9.1 pct -filing
NEW YORK, Sept 3
NEW YORK, Sept 3 (Reuters) - Hedge fund Glenview Capital Management reported in a regulatory filing Tuesday that it had more than doubled its stake in retailer J.C. Penney Co Inc. to 9.1 percent.
The hedge fund, run by Larry Robbins, showed an increase from an earlier reported stake of about 3.8 percent in the company as of June 30, filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission showed.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push