Kraft Foods says Teri List-Stoll to become CFO next year
Sept 3 (Reuters) - U.S. snack and beverage company Kraft Foods Group Inc said Teri List-Stoll will succeed current Chief Financial Officer Timothy McLevish in the first quarter of 2014.
The maker of Maxwell House coffee, Oscar Mayer lunch meat and Planters nuts said List-Stoll has joined as senior vice president of finance. She was previously with Procter & Gamble Co.
Kraft Foods said List-Stoll will initially oversee its business unit finance teams and work alongside McLevish to ensure an orderly transition of CFO duties.
The company's shares closed at $51.77 on the Nasdaq on Friday.
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source