Belgium's MDxHealth signs U.S. deal for cancer test
BRUSSELS, Sept 3
BRUSSELS, Sept 3 (Reuters) - Belgian biotech firm MDxHealth has signed a deal with U.S. healthcare network Stratose, which will give its prostate cancer testing product access to one of the largest networks in the United States.
MDxHealth said on Tuesday that with the signature of the Stratose agreement 80 million people in the United States will now have access to its prostate cancer test.
(Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Malaysia Airlines says lost contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales