BRIEF-Mecom sells 5 weekly titles
Sept 3 (Reuters) - Mecom Group PLC : * Agreed the sale to Den Sydvestjyske Venstrepresse ApS of five local free weekly titles in southern part of Jutland, together with its 50 percent effective interest in each of Vesterhavsposten I/S and Syddanske Medier K/S * Total enterprise value of the sale is DKK90 million (E12.1 million) * Source text for Eikon: * For more news, please click here
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections