Mexico peso falls to lowest level in more than a year
MEXICO CITY, Sept 3
MEXICO CITY, Sept 3 (Reuters) - Mexico's peso fell more than 1 percent on Tuesday to reach its lowest level in 13 months, as better-than-expected U.S. manufacturing data weighed.
The peso fell to 13.4660 pesos per dollar in morning trading.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls