Mozambique agency Ematum hires BNP Paribas and Credit Suisse
LONDON, Sept 3 (IFR) - Mozambique government agency Ematum has mandated BNP Paribas and Credit Suisse to manage the sale of a US dollar denominated bond of benchmark size, according to a lead.
The bonds, which will be eligible for inclusion in the EMBI index, will have a 7-year tenor and a weighted average life of 4.5 years.
Mozambique is rated B+ by both Standard and Poor's and Fitch, but the bonds themselves will not be rated.
(Reporting By Sudip Roy; editing by Julian Baker)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote