News Corp sells Dow Jones' Local Media Group
Sept 3 (Reuters) - News Corp said it sold its Dow Jones Local Media Group, which includes eight daily and 15 weekly newspapers, to a unit of Fortress Investment Group LLC.
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
GateHouse Media, the local newspaper chain owned by Fortress, will manage the Dow Jones Local Media Group, which includes The Herald and The Mail Tribune, News Corp said.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter