Nissan says August China auto sales up 1 pct yr/yr
SHANGHAI, Sept 3
SHANGHAI, Sept 3 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co Ltd and its local joint-venture sold 86,000 automobiles in China in August, up 1 percent from a year earlier, the Japanese automaker said on Tuesday.
That follows a 1.8 percent year-on-year rise in July and a 7.7 percent decline in June.
In the first eight months of this year, Nissan sold a total of 768,500 vehicles, down 6.3 percent from a year earlier.
Nissan makes vehicles in China in partnership with Dongfeng Automobile Group Co. (Reporting by Samuel Shen and Kazunori Takada)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner