Providence Health to sell $744.5 million during Sept 9 week
Sept 3 (Reuters) - The Providence Health and Services Obligated Group is expected to sell $744.515 million of debt in three parts during the week of Sept. 9, a market source said on Tuesday.
The sale will consist of $252.265 million of series 2013D taxable direct obligation notes, and $327.785 million of series 2013E taxable direct obligation notes.
Providence Health will also issue $164.465 million of series 2013C exempt revenue bonds through the Oregon Facilities Authority.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the lead manager of the sale, according to the preliminary official statement.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'