B.Braun seeks 25 pct stake in Rhoen-Klinikum
FRANKFURT, Sept 3
FRANKFURT, Sept 3 (Reuters) - Rhoen-Klinikum shareholder B. Braun is seeking to raise its stake in the German hospital operator to 25 percent, the German Federal Cartel Office's website showed on Tuesday. (Reporting by Maria Sheahan; Editing by Peter Dinkloh)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South