UK's Theddlethorpe gas terminal has unplanned shutdown
LONDON, Sept 3
LONDON, Sept 3 (Reuters) - ConocoPhillips said its Theddlethorpe gas terminal in Britain experienced an unplanned outage on Tuesday morning, according to a market note.
The terminal can process 9.5 million to 10.7 million cubic metres per day and the outage happened at 0800 GMT on Tuesday, the company said.
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Ukraine opposition rally keeps pressure on Yanukovich