Credit Agricole says to exit Spain's Bankinter
PARIS (Reuters) - French bank Credit Agricole (CAGR.PA) said it had begun the sale of its remaining 7.6 percent stake in Spain's Bankinter (BKT.MC).
The sale will be conducted via a private placement with institutional investors, Credit Agricole said on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Lionel Laurent; Editing by Blaise Robinson)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Millions of Target shoppers face new debit card limits |