Credit Agricole says to exit Spain's Bankinter
PARIS (Reuters) - French bank Credit Agricole (CAGR.PA) said it had begun the sale of its remaining 7.6 percent stake in Spain's Bankinter (BKT.MC).
The sale will be conducted via a private placement with institutional investors, Credit Agricole said on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Lionel Laurent; Editing by Blaise Robinson)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.