Credit Agricole says to exit Spain's Bankinter
PARIS (Reuters) - French bank Credit Agricole (CAGR.PA) said it had begun the sale of its remaining 7.6 percent stake in Spain's Bankinter (BKT.MC).
The sale will be conducted via a private placement with institutional investors, Credit Agricole said on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Lionel Laurent; Editing by Blaise Robinson)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers