Syria radar system did not detect missiles landing in Syria: Al Manar
BEIRUT (Reuters) - Syria's early warning radar system did not detect any missiles landing on Syrian territory, according to a Syrian security source quoted by Lebanon's al-Manar television on Tuesday.
Russian radar detected the launch of two ballistic "objects" in the Mediterranean Sea on Tuesday but there was no sign of a missile strike on the Syrian capital Damascus, Russia's state-run RIA news agency said.
(Writing by Yara Bayoumy; Editing by Jon Boyle)
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |