Syria radar system did not detect missiles landing in Syria: Al Manar
BEIRUT (Reuters) - Syria's early warning radar system did not detect any missiles landing on Syrian territory, according to a Syrian security source quoted by Lebanon's al-Manar television on Tuesday.
Russian radar detected the launch of two ballistic "objects" in the Mediterranean Sea on Tuesday but there was no sign of a missile strike on the Syrian capital Damascus, Russia's state-run RIA news agency said.
(Writing by Yara Bayoumy; Editing by Jon Boyle)
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- U.S. attorney general headed for racially charged St. Louis suburb
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |