Israel 'not aware' of any east Mediterranean missile launch
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israel said on Tuesday it was unaware of any ballistic missile launch being conducted in the eastern Mediterranean.
"We are not aware, at this time, of such an event having occurred," a military spokeswoman in Jerusalem said after a Russian news agency reported the launch of two ballistic "objects" from the central part of the sea eastward.
(Writing by Dan Williams, Editing by Jeffrey Heller)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'