Israel 'not aware' of any east Mediterranean missile launch
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israel said on Tuesday it was unaware of any ballistic missile launch being conducted in the eastern Mediterranean.
"We are not aware, at this time, of such an event having occurred," a military spokeswoman in Jerusalem said after a Russian news agency reported the launch of two ballistic "objects" from the central part of the sea eastward.
(Writing by Dan Williams, Editing by Jeffrey Heller)
- Lightning, rain fail to deter resolute Hong Kong protesters |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |