Ballistic objects detected by Russia fell into sea: RIA
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Two ballistic "objects" that Russia said were launched toward the eastern coast of the Mediterranean on Tuesday fell into the sea, state-run Russian news agency RIA cited a source in Damascus as saying.
(Writing by Steve Gutterman, Editing by Timothy Heritage)
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |