Ballistic objects detected by Russia fell into sea: RIA
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Two ballistic "objects" that Russia said were launched toward the eastern coast of the Mediterranean on Tuesday fell into the sea, state-run Russian news agency RIA cited a source in Damascus as saying.
(Writing by Steve Gutterman, Editing by Timothy Heritage)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |