Ballistic objects detected by Russia fell into sea: RIA
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Two ballistic "objects" that Russia said were launched toward the eastern coast of the Mediterranean on Tuesday fell into the sea, state-run Russian news agency RIA cited a source in Damascus as saying.
(Writing by Steve Gutterman, Editing by Timothy Heritage)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections