Russian embassy says no sign of attack in Damascus: Itar-Tass
MOSCOW (Reuters) - The Russian Embassy in Syria said there were no signs of a missile attack or explosions in Damascus on Tuesday after Russia detected the launch of two ballistic "objects" in the Mediterranean Sea, Itar-Tass news agency said.
(Writing by Steve Gutterman, Editing by Timothy Heritage)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Afghanistan gives NYT reporter 24 hours to leave country
- Liberia police fire on protesters as West Africa's Ebola toll hits 1,350