Russian embassy says no sign of attack in Damascus: Itar-Tass
MOSCOW (Reuters) - The Russian Embassy in Syria said there were no signs of a missile attack or explosions in Damascus on Tuesday after Russia detected the launch of two ballistic "objects" in the Mediterranean Sea, Itar-Tass news agency said.
(Writing by Steve Gutterman, Editing by Timothy Heritage)
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.