Home Retail says CEO Duddy to quit by July 2014
LONDON, Sept 4
LONDON, Sept 4 (Reuters) - Home Retail Group, Britain's biggest household goods retailer, said Chief Executive Terry Duddy plans to quit the firm by next July.
The owner of the Argos and Homebase chains said on Wednesday Duddy had informed the board of his intention to step down from his role by the next annual shareholders meeting on July 2 2014.
Home Retail said the search for Duddy's successor will be led by Chairman John Coombe, and will include both internal and external candidates.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |