S&P: Colts Neck Board of Education, N.J. off negative watch
Sept 4 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Wednesday removed Colts Neck Township Board of Education, N.J.'s AA-plus general obligation debt rating from watch negative where it was placed on Aug. 29.
The rating was put on negative watch because the board had failed to provide information which S&P said was needed to maintain the rating. The board has since provided the required information, the rating service said.
S&P also affirmed the boards AA-plus long-term underlying, and issuer credit ratings on the general obligation debt.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push