Eni could sell further 10 pct stake in Mozambique field - report
MILAN, Sept 4
MILAN, Sept 4 (Reuters) - Italian oil and gas group Eni could sell another 10 percent of its stake in its Mozambique gas field, the Financial Times said on Wednesday, citing the group's chief executive Paolo Scaroni.
"If some buyer of gas shows interest ... we're ready to sell another 10 percent," Scaroni told the newspaper.
But Scaroni said there were no immediate plans to sell down its 50 percent stake in gas-rich Area 4.
Earlier this year Eni sold a 20 percent stake in its Mozambique offshore gas project to Chinese oil company CNPC in a $4.21 billion deal.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions