GM says August China auto sales up 11.2 pct y/y
BEIJING/SHANGHAI, Sept 4
BEIJING/SHANGHAI, Sept 4 (Reuters) - General Motors Co and its Chinese joint ventures sold 245,799 vehicles in China in August, an 11.2 percent increase from a year earlier, the U.S. automaker said on Wednesday.
In July, year-on-year vehicle sales rose 11.1 percent.
GM makes vehicles in China in partnership with FAW Group and SAIC Motor Corp Ltd .
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |