Algeta launches $120 mln bond; may use it for acquisitions
OSLO, Sept 4
OSLO, Sept 4 (Reuters) - Norwegian pharmaceutical firm Algeta, which has developed a novel prostate cancer drug, launched on Wednesday a $120 million convertible bond due in 2018.
Algeta will use the funds for the development and commercialization of potential new drugs and may also use it for acquisitions, it said.
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote