Mexico's Walmex says August same-store sales drop 0.7 pct
MEXICO CITY, Sept 4
MEXICO CITY, Sept 4 (Reuters) - Mexico's biggest retailer Wal-Mart de Mexico said on Wednesday that sales at its Mexican stores open at least one year fell 0.7 pct in August compared to the same month last year.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote