Mexico's Walmex says August same-store sales drop 0.7 pct
MEXICO CITY, Sept 4
MEXICO CITY, Sept 4 (Reuters) - Mexico's biggest retailer Wal-Mart de Mexico said on Wednesday that sales at its Mexican stores open at least one year fell 0.7 pct in August compared to the same month last year.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats