Stanchart, GT Bank lead Dangote Nigeria refinery loan
ABUJA, Sept 4
ABUJA, Sept 4 (Reuters) - Dangote Industries, the umbrella firm of Africa's richest man Aliko Dangote, signed off on a $3.3 billion loan on Wednesday for a 400,000 oil refinery and petrochemical plant, with Standard Chartered and Guaranty Trust Bank leading the deal.
Other banks involved were South Africa's Standard Bank and FirstRand, Nigerian lenders Access Bank , Zenith Bank, Ecobank Nigeria Limited , Fidelity Bank, First Bank, Diamond Bank, UBA and First City Monument Bank.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter