Medical device co C. R. Bard to buy peer Rochester Medical for $262 mln
Sept 4 (Reuters) - Medical device company C. R. Bard Inc said it will buy urology products maker Rochester Medical Inc for about $262 million to boost its presence in the urology homecare market.
Bard will pay $20 per Rochester Medical share, representing a hefty 45 percent premium to the stock's last close.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Reporter allowed to keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule